- Stands come in 3 sizes: 4’x6’, 5’x6’, and 5’x8’
- All our stands are true to size.
- Frame Sizes 1”x1”, 1”x2”, and 2”x2” in welded square tubing
- Able to transform to tower to non-tower, please see our leg ladder accessory.
- Powder coated metal for long lasting aesthetic
- Mossy Oak Bottomland finish with a limited 40-year warranty
- Allows hunters to hide against wooded brush along sloughs
- Roofs are pitched at 45° to deflect rain
- Making Antler Shed Deer Blinds one of the quietest stands on the market
- 4’ wide stands are 6’5” from floor to ceiling peak
- 5’ wide stands are 7’0” from floor to ceiling peak
- All our stands are true to size
- Floors, walls, & ceilings have commercial grade indoor/outdoor carpet laminated to the inside of the sheet metal with an exterior grade glue. The carpet serves as a moisture barrier to eliminate sweating, helps with soundproofing our stands, making them one of the quietest on the market.
- All sizes accommodate multiple hunters without being shoulder-to-shoulder with the walls
- Complete with 360° horizontal sliding, tinted windows for optimal range of view
- Antler Shed Deer Blinds have an optional adjustable drop window; can be opened to any height and all at one time providing a variety of advantages to the hunters in high-brush areas
- Hanging a gun out the window is tricky and Antler Shed Deer Blinds come with window shooting rails that sit 1/4” above the window tracks, helping prevent scratches on the gun stock and any accidental noise from moving the gun through the window
- Shelves? Deer blinds typically do NOT have big or enough shelf space for extra ammunition, snacks, any accessories for the day. Antler Shed Deer Blinds provides 4” wide carpeted shooting shelves.
- Antler Shed Deer Blinds also have an EXTRA row of shelves becoming the most user-friendly deer blind on the market
- 6″ shelves around the deer stand.
- 1″ x 4″ carpeted shooting shelves that can be moved to steady yourself.
1″ x 6″ overhead shelves for storage (perfect for backpacks).
- Leg sockets are welded on all 4 corners with 4”x4”x6” long square tube sockets
- All deer blinds are locked with RV door latch key lock